darkhived tabs

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Post;poned / Proseproned


I am thinking of bidding farewell to this blog. Or maybe focus on another blog. A new one untainted with shadows of the yesteryears--which shall not be possible, of course. And by the way, is it true that there yahoo!services are shutting down, besides geocities? I hope google, gmail, blogspot and other tied-in web service wont follow suit. I have too much to lose, if blogspot fvcks up and decides to fvck others by completely fvcking up into non-existence. (Well, perhaps this is an exaggeration since, maybe, we all still have something left to lose. Now, most of us, I think, can do without their friendster, multiply, myspace and other similar accounts in social networking sites. The case of excesses is most probably similar with stock e/ comic /books, films, music and other media--piling up, as we speak, remaining unread, unwatched, unlistened to, and so on.)

Anyway, back to microeigengrau carcosite concerns, I think I have at least five unpublished drafts kept in this particular carcosite and I am still hesitating or maybe opting to prolong their temporary deferral (sic! madi-dig ito ng mga tagaUPLB na medyo nagaabang ng updates sa campus issues!). For now, I want to start a webcomics project. But I don't know if I'll be able to regularly keep it updated. Would post the new website here, after posting the first entry. I have ten blogs at the moment. And only this one is being utilized. Ugh. I need to sort a lot of things out, and sort my life in the process, as well. I hope to get everything done before this year ends. Or, initially set things and other related matters for the grand design. Whatever that means. Early holiday greetings to all. I'd like to recycle something from last year to end this post:




(Imported the microeigengrau carcosite here. Shall fix things soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment