darkhived tabs

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Killing Disease at the Sunday Times

Walanghiyang Shameless Plug! I am not sure though when this post would be fed to facebook, so I would tag KarMa Kolektib friends and 10th Iyas co-fellows later. Anyway...

I am not familiar with the legal rights and ethics and whatsoever of online publishing, so to play it safe, I would just post the link to the short fiction Killing Disease here. I would like to extend my gratitude to Sir Elmer OrdoƱez, the Literary Editor of Sunday Times Magazine; would also like to thank mentors, Dennis Aguinaldo and Emmanuel Dumlao. I think, this is actually the first time I got, and felt, "published."

If it is okay to post the original draft here, I would update this post and "attach" the short story soon, with the actual format before and upon its submission to the Magazine. How I wish to write another story. I would be off to meet Iyas co- fellows Rogerick Fernandez and Shane Carreon at the Manila International Bookfair, in a while. I should also schedule when I shall layout the illustrated narrative version, c/o KarMa Kolektib.

No comments:

Post a Comment