darkhived tabs

Monday, August 9, 2010

Almost Deactivated

I decided to put most of my accounts--at social networking sites--on hiatus: The Wall, The Nitwits, and the other accounts that served as archaic cyber repositories, that you might find at the "portals" section of the microeigengrau carcosite.

Maybe I would just keep the Karma Kolektib's Komiks FB page and site updated, had there been any necessary updates. And I might keep formspring alive, but I wouldn't answer--at the mean time--questions that are not thought provoking and are utterly senseless, based on my subjective, unfounded judgment.

Social networking sites kill time--and in my case, they kill dreams and sleep and the creativity I blindly claim to have. And before causing further damage that might require diagnosis someday, I'd rather stop--temporarily stop, until I get used to a routine that would benefit myself and my contacts.

After coming up with the discipline I ought to have, there would hopefully be lesser chances of tweeting trash or of posting irrelevant information. And I would again (supposedly) be of service to netizens by--at the very least--decreasing the garbage that keeps on piling up everyday in the entire cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment