darkhived tabs

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Formspring Posts

From this day on, I would post some of the questions I answered at formspring--those which I believe are somehow relevant, and those that are not merely about my self. I am also thinking of limiting questions and disallowing anonymous posts. I just think some discussions might be of interest to some people, but some information might be used against me someday. I am still considering things as I consider and weigh things concerning my life. Yak. Drama. Going back to what this post is actually all about:

This decision to post formspring questions and answers is to give people the illusion that this blog is not actually idle. And I also hope that this post would begin a routine of writing and drawing and being pseudo-creatively quasi-intellectual. Haha. Since I have indulged in consuming ideas and not producing anything worthy for public consumption, I'd have to do (or seemingly do) something as service to netizens who do not care about personal blogs such as this anyway.

wasak. labo.

No comments:

Post a Comment