darkhived tabs

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Ouracle [ii] at the Sunday Times

The last of the two parts of the walanghiyang shameless plug last week. Read the previous entry here. Read the part ii here. Go directly to part i without reading the blog entry here. I hope I could watch Juan Isip at the park later, so I could then have a side trip at the Manila Times office somewhere in Manila. The problem is, I've no cash left. The elbi trip two days ago was a miracle of the gods. Anyway, it is 10.10.10, and I do not have any copy of the stories: Killing Disease and The Ouracle yet. During the recent elbi visit, I saw the copy at the Department of Humanities in UPLB though. I think that is more than enough. Thanks again, Sir Ordonez and Sir D. * yearn for the US vs John Lennon * sigh * publish post * Good sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment